8 & 33 ?
8. Talk about the thing you are most proud of
Already did this one!
33. Talk about what you do when you are sad
This is something I am most definitely not proud of but I tend to eat a lot when I’m sad. I close myself off from the rest of the world, I get quiet and just want nothing more then to be alone with some chocolate and a tv show.
5, 8,15 :)
5. Talk about the best birthday you’ve ever had
I can’t pick just one! They’ve all been kind of the same. Though I think the best birthday party I’ve ever had was when I turned 7 and I threw a slumber party which was so cool because hello we were 7. We did a super exciting quest for a chest that contained crisps in a dark forrest and it was very scary haha we went to bed at 10pm and god we felt cool.
8. Talk about the thing you are most proud of
I am proud of how hard I worked to achieve what I wanted more than anything and that taught me that I can work hard for what I want (not that it worked out but it’s the idea that counts right)
15. Talk about the time you were most content in life
Exactly a year ago I was in Paris with school and the weather was perfect, the city was perfect, everything was perfect and it’s one of the happiest moments of my life and I didn’t have a single worry :)
34:Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
Nothing comes to my mind surprisingly enough. I have never broken anything, never had a concusion. Basically I’ve never had a bad injury in my life ever. Except for when I was two and there was boiling soup on the counter and as every toddler I was extremely curious and decided to see what was in that interesting pot. What happened was that I spilled the soup all over myself and it left a pretty big burn on my chest. Sooo I can only imagine how much that must’ve hurt but I can’t really remember so does that count?
32 and 36? :)
32. Talk about a place you remember from your childhood
When I was little we went to the same camping in Italy at lake Idro three years in a row and we always had the same spot and we had the same friends every year. We would swim in the lake all day and then when we were tired of swimming we got all the kids at the camping together to play a mean game of table tennis (that I always lost but who cares I had fun). We chased lizards and played badminton. It’s been at least 12 years and I still remember those three vacations vividly.
36. Talk about your guilty pleasures
Peanut butter, fluffy socks, musical music, singing in the shower, How I Met Your Mother (average of six episodes a day this week when I should really start revising for my finals)
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.